- 58mm Adjustable Distributor & Tamper-58mm base designed to work with most portafilters and espresso machine models including Breville, Rancilio, La Pavoni, Hamilton Beach, ECM, La Marzocco, Rocket, Alex Duetto, Astoria, and all E61 group machines.
- Consistent Brew- Get consistent distribution and pressure every time making it easy to pull your perfect shot right at home, Leveling your grounds before tamping creates a uniform and consistent tamp.
- Adjustable Depth – Set your desired tamping depth for consistent tamping pressure every time.
- Dual Head- Distributor/Leveler and tamper are designed in one, double sides are available.
- Pro Tips-Ensure your portafilter basket is fully dosed with coffee grinds to get the right amount of pressure from the tamper for a tighter pack and richer flavor. For best results, groom the top of the basket with a finger or flat edge before leveling and tamping. Brew with good, filtered water.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- STEP 1 – Load your portafilter basket with the desired amount of freshly ground coffee.
- STEP 2 – Retract the distributor side to its shallowest depth, and place the distributor on your portafilter, blade side down.
- STEP 3 – Gently spin the distributor until your coffee grounds have been evenly distributed and leveled. If the distributor does not reach the coffee, adjust the depth accordingly. Note: you do not want to be applying heavy pressure to the grounds at this stage — only enough to level the coffee in the basket.
- STEP 4 – Flip the distributor over and extend the tamper (flat side) to its maximum height. Tamp your grounds to your desired pressure.
- STEP 5 – For consistent tamping every time, adjust the tamper depth so it matches the depth of the tamp you created in Step 4.
- 1 × 58mm Coffee Tamper